Are you ready for another Sunflower Maze adventure?
Von Bergen’s Country Market is hosting its 3rd Annual Sunflower Festival with over 30 acres of sunshine.
Enjoy the day with your friends and family…making memories the old fashion way! Stroll through the beautiful sunflowers, take pictures, enjoy and breathe in the fresh country air.
Reservations are suggested to ensure entry, so make yours as soon as the blooming dates become available. Up to date bloom dates are available on our Facebook page and also by calling the sunflower hotline @ 815-648-2332.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
What is your pet policy?
Due to our insurance company’s policy, we are NOT permitted to allow pets on the farm. We know your dog, cat, parrot, or pig is wonderful and we wish things could be different, but we simply are not permitted to allow pets other than A.D.A. registered service dogs. Thank you!
What is your photography policy?
We are excited that you are considering our sunflower fields as a backdrop to capture your special memories. We have had many people come over the years for their engagement and pregnancy announcements, senior high school pictures and family photos. Our sunflower fields provide a one-of-a-kind, natural backdrop.
Friends and Family Photos (Amateur Photographers)
We welcome amateur photography to:
- Take photos during business hours
- Everyone entering Von Bergen’s Sunflower Field must purchase a daily wristband
- Use a camera or cell phone
- Take photos in any public area on the farm
We ask you NOT:
- Please do not enter any are marked as Do Not Enter, Employees Only or areas with working farm equipment
- Please do not pick flowers, vegetation, crops, or disturb displays, etc.
- Please do not bring any kind of pets for your photo
Professional photographers are welcome to use Von Bergen’s Country Market Sunflower Fields as a backdrop/setting for any portrait/commercial photography.
- Each guest must pay the admission fee associated.
- Photo Op Stops are for public use, please be mindful of how much time you are occupying a particular area.
- If photos are posted online or on social media sites, Von Bergen’s Country Market requests location recognition be cited in the post.
- Von Bergen’s Country Market assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to your equipment or belongings.
What are your hours?
The farm and market are open 7 days a week from 9:00am – 6:00pm.
Ticket sales to the Sunflower Festival will end 1 hour prior to closing.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash and credit cards at most locations on the farm. If using a credit card, we ask your purchase to be at least $5. There is an ATM located inside the farm market building.
Do we have to purchase our tickets online?
No, but we are limiting the number of people on the farm so to ensure entry on the day and time you prefer, we suggest you purchase your tickets online.
Do you allow outside food?
Coolers are not allowed. We have snacks and food available at family friendly prices.
What if it rains?
If we close the Sunflower Festival for any reason including rain, you will have the option of rescheduling your ticket or if there are no other dates you can attend, we will refund your ticket price.
Do you allow drones?
For the safety of our customers, drones are not allowed and will be used as target practice if seen.
Keeping you safe during COVID
We're following all current CDC guidelines to help keep you and your family safe while visiting Von Bergen's Country Market.