Welcome to Von Bergen Country Market!
Fall Pumpkin Fest begins with our customer appreciation day on September 25th and goes through October 31st.
Fall Fest Activity Hours
Mon – Fri: 11am – 5pm
Sat & Sun: 10am – 5pm
Holidays: 10am – 5pm
$5 per person
2 & Under FREE!
Valid for single day admission, Monday – Friday only
Please Purchase Your Ticket onsite at the Farm.
Ticket Includes all activities except: wagon and barrel rides, and does not include a free U-Pick Pumpkin.
EXCLUDES COLUMBUS DAY: Monday October 11th
Weekends and Columbus Day
$10 Children’s ticket (ages 3-12)
$12 Adult General Admission (ages 13+)
2 & Under FREE!
Valid for single day admission, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays only
Ticket includes all activities PLUS a free U-Pick Pumpkin when you hand in your wrist band on the way out!
Tickets may be purchased at the farm OR by clicking the green button below.
*** Saturday September 25th is FREE ADMISSION for Customer Appreciation Day! ***
This is an outdoor event and therefore held weather permitting.
Make sure you check our Facebook page for up-to-the-minute closures due to weather.
Tickets are non-refundable unless we choose to cancel the event due to weather. In this case, the full ticket price will be refunded minus any processing fees.
PET POLICY: Due to our insurance company’s policy, we are NOT permitted to allow pets on the farm. We know your dog, cat, parrot, or pig is wonderful and we wish things could be different, but we simply are not permitted to allow pets other than A.D.A. registered service dogs. Thank you!
TERMS & REFUND POLICY: During this year’s Fall Pumpkin Festival, we will require a general admission ticket for each person 3 and over so our family is able to safely limit the number of guests visiting our farm. We encourage guests to purchase your tickets in advance to ensure entry on the day you plan to visit.
Timed ticket reservations are required on the weekends. The time on your ticket is your entry time. We ask each family to please limit your stay to 2-3 hours on the farm.
If your entry time is from 10am-12pm, please be aware that your ticket will NOT be valid for entry outside of that timeframe. Tickets are nonrefundable unless Von Bergen’s Country market closes due to inclement weather.
Sunflower Maze in Full Bloom Weekend of Oct 2-3!
Blooms will last approximately 2 1/2 weeks.
- No wagons running during the week.
- Our sunflowers are about a 1/2 mile walk. Wear appropriate shoes for comfort!
Von Bergen's Fall Pumpkin Festival Activities
- Corn Maze & Giant Straw Bale Maze
- CBD Hemp Field Walk
- Barnyard Animals
- Butterfly House - Limited due to butterfly migration
- The Market
- Bunny Village
- Teepee & Indian artifacts
- Rat Roller, Pumpkin Hoops, Tire Tower
- Pumpkin House
- The Watering Trough Drink Station (extra cost)
Weekends and Holidays Activities
- Haywagon Ride
- Tractor Barrel Train
- Crandall's Lil Red Hen (extra cost)
- Weekend & Holiday Tickets include U-Pick Pumpkin when you turn in your wristband on the way out.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
What is your pet policy?
Due to our insurance company’s policy, we are NOT permitted to allow pets on the farm. We know your dog, cat, parrot, or pig is wonderful and we wish things could be different, but we simply are not permitted to allow pets other than A.D.A. registered service dogs. Thank you!
What is your photography policy?
We are excited that you are considering our sunflower fields as a backdrop to capture your special memories. We have had many people come over the years for their engagement and pregnancy announcements, senior high school pictures and family photos. Our sunflower fields provide a one-of-a-kind, natural backdrop.
Friends and Family Photos (Amateur Photographers)
We welcome amateur photography to:
- Take photos during business hours
- Everyone entering Von Bergen’s Sunflower Field must purchase a daily wristband
- Use a camera or cell phone
- Take photos in any public area on the farm
We ask you NOT:
- Please do not enter any are marked as Do Not Enter, Employees Only or areas with working farm equipment
- Please do not pick flowers, vegetation, crops, or disturb displays, etc.
- Please do not bring any kind of pets for your photo
Professional photographers are welcome to use Von Bergen’s Country Market Sunflower Fields as a backdrop/setting for any portrait/commercial photography.
- Each guest must pay the admission fee associated.
- Photo Op Stops are for public use, please be mindful of how much time you are occupying a particular area.
- If photos are posted online or on social media sites, Von Bergen’s Country Market requests location recognition be cited in the post.
- Von Bergen’s Country Market assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to your equipment or belongings.
What are your hours?
The farm and market are open 7 days a week from 9:00am – 6:00pm.
Ticket sales to the Sunflower Festival will end 1 hour prior to closing.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash and credit cards at most locations on the farm. If using a credit card, we ask your purchase to be at least $5. There is an ATM located inside the farm market building.
Do we have to purchase our tickets online?
No, but we are limiting the number of people on the farm so to ensure entry on the day and time you prefer, we suggest you purchase your tickets online.
Do you allow outside food?
Coolers are not allowed. We have snacks and food available at family friendly prices.
What if it rains?
If we close the Sunflower Festival for any reason including rain, you will have the option of rescheduling your ticket or if there are no other dates you can attend, we will refund your ticket price.
Do you allow drones?
For the safety of our customers, drones are not allowed and will be used as target practice if seen.
Keeping you safe during COVID
We're following all current CDC guidelines to help keep you and your family safe while visiting Von Bergen's Country Market.